- Eye exams
- New Patient: $255
- Existing Patient: $200
Vision Therapy Services
- Referral Office Visit: starts at $270
- Developmental/Perceptual Work-Up: $425 (includes consultation and report)
- 1 Hour Vision Therapy Session: $140
- 1 Hour Visual Rehabilitation for Head Injury Session: $220
- Contact Lens Fitting (new): $140
- Contact Lens Evaluation (when not included in fitting): $40
- Emergency or follow up Office Visits: range from $85 - $305
Fees are expected to be received at the time of service or when materials are ordered. We accept all major credit cards, checks and cash. We also accept financing through CARE CREDIT: www.carecredit.com to apply. We also accept HSA and FSA cards.
Insurance: We are currently in-network providers for the following:
- First Choice Health Network
- Pacific Source Health Plans
- Oregon Health Plan
Please check with your insurance company or look on your insurance card to see if we are participating in your plan. Please ask about out-of-network waivers that we can help you obtain for our specialty services.
If you do not have one of these plans, we are happy to bill your plan on your behalf. You may be asked to still pay the full amount at the time of service, depending on our experience with your plan. We are often able to work with your insurance's out of network benefits. Please ask your plan administrator about out of network vision and medical benefits.
We are have OPTED OUT of Medicare which means you can still be seen but will have to sign a private contract understanding that we cannot bill Medicare, you will be responsible for all fees, and cannot submit for reimbursement.
DON'T HAVE INSURANCE AND NEED HELP PAYING FOR YOUR SERVICES - WE PARTICIPATE IN:
KEX Kids FUND and Oregon Foundation For Vision Awareness
PLEASE NOTIFY US OF ANY AND ALL INSURANCE POLICIES YOU ARE CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN -- BOTH VISION AND MEDICAL.